How to Know When Someone Unfollows You On Instagram
One must be sad when someone unfollowed him/her on Instagram, just kidding. Well, Instagram is the most popular social network in the world. While there is a lot to love about the social network, it still lacks certain features that some people would really like to use. one of these is the ability to track who’s unfollowed our account.
Unfollowing someone could be a very personal choice and if someone has done it, they must have their reasons. Before reading this tutorial, we urge you to respect those reasons and not use this to confront those who unfollow you. It’s better to work on making your account interesting enough for more people to follow.
With that said, there isn’t any easy method to find out who’s unfollowed you on Instagram and manually going through your list of followers is often a time-consuming task.
Thankfully, there are ways to keep track on your followers and people who unfollow you on Instagram, and in this article, we are about to tell you about just that. You can try a bunch of apps that we tested for both Android and iOS to search out out who unfollowed you on Instagram.
How to know when someone unfollows you on Instagram
Before we move ahead, do note by using third-party apps, You’ll be giving them access to some of your Instagram data. For that, we would advise caution when giving any app access to your personal data on social media. The second thing to keep in mind is that Instagram could change its API at any time, so there is a chance that some of these apps will shut down altogether. Finally, you won’t get any data regarding who followed or unfollowed you in the past, as these apps can only log people who unfollow you from the day you give them access to your account.
With these things out of the way, just follow these steps to know who unfollowed you on Instagram. Reports+ turned out to be the most effective app among the several we tested. You could download it at no cost on Android from the Google Play as well as on iOS devices from the App Store. Another bonus is that Reports+ features a similar UI and list of features on both the operating systems.
Follow these steps to know who’s unfollowed you using Reports+:
- Once the app is installed, open it, and sign in with your Instagram credentials.
- All you have to do is to pull down from the top for the app to refresh and that’s about it.
- Immediately after refreshing, You will get to know if your followers count increased from the followers gained tab, or if you lost any of your followers from the followers lost tab.
- Additionally, you can check the Followers you don’t Follow Back tab and the Followers Not Following Me Back tab to see if you want to follow or unfollow any more accounts.
By Reports+, you will be able to manage your followers and people who unfollow you in a more efficient manner.
How to Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook: Easy Methods
If you’re beginner Chromebook then I would highly recommend you to set up Linux on Chrome OS. It might allow you to use many desktop-class apps which are simply nowhere to be found on Chrome OS. The standard way to install apps on Linux is through the Terminal, but in some cases, developers also offer a portable AppImage installer. Popular Linux apps like Krita and Shotcut come in the AppImage package and they are super convenient. You only got to double-click on the AppImage file and the program will be up and running. How cool is that? So, if you would like to install AppImage programs on Chromebook then simply follow this guide and you’ll be ready.
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
There are two ways to run AppImage programs on Chromebook. You could either use a Linux file manager to run the program or use the Terminal. The first method is slightly lengthy, but it’s very convenient once you have set up everything. The latter method is, however, a quick way to run AppImage programs, but you’ll need to twiddle commands. Anyway, here I am showing both the methods so you could pick one easily.
Using the Linux File Manager
1. There are many file managers for Linux, but I would recommend Nautilus. It’s simple and works pretty well. So firstly, install the Nautilus file manager by running the below command on the Terminal.
sudo apt-get install nautilus
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
2. Once you’ve got done that, open the Chrome OS launcher and look for the Linux apps folder. It normally sits on the first page. Now, open the “Files” app. This is the Nautilus file manager that we just installed.
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
3. Then, download the AppImage program and move it to the “Linux files” section. You could do so from the default “Files” app of Chrome OS.
4. Now, open the Linux files app (Nautilus) and right-click on the AppImage program. Then, click on “Properties”.
5. Move to the “Permissions” tab and enable the “Execute” checkbox. Now, the AppImage program is prepared to be executed.
6. Finally, double-click on the AppImage program and voila, there you’ve got it. The AppImage program runs a bit like that on Chromebook. Now onwards, you don’t have to do all these steps. Just double-click and the program will open up. for new programs, follow the instructions from step #3.
Using the Linux Terminal
1. If you would like to quickly run an AppImage program on Chromebook then the Linux Terminal is the best method to roll in the hay. First of all, move the AppImage program to the “Linux files” section using the Files app.
2. Next, copy the complete name of the file including the.AppImage extension. You could also rename it to something shorter so that you could easily type it on the Terminal.
3. Now, open the Linux Terminal and type chmod a+x. Then, press a single space and paste the file name that you just copied above. It will look something like this. Now, hit enter and it will make the program executable. Note that, it won’t output anything.
chmod a+x Shotcut-200412.glibc2.14-x86_64.AppImage
4. Having done that, now enter ./ and paste the program name again with no space. Here is how it will look.
5. Finally, hit enter and the AppImage application will run instantly on Chromebook. Now onwards, you may need to just repeat step #4 to run the program. for new programs though, You will need to make it executable first by following step #3.
Use AppImage Programs on Chromebook similar to That
So that is how you’ll install AppImage programs on Chromebook. We have offered two methods and both are easy and simple. However, if you’re not well familiar with the Terminal then the first method would be my recommendation.
How To Get Flipkart New Warranty Assistant for Mobiles at Just Rs 99
After launching the voice assistant feature for grocery last week, Flipkart has now introduced a Warranty Assistant on mobile phone purchases. The Flipkart Warranty Assistant for mobiles aims to help customers with issues like manufacturing defects, software, and hardware issues, which are covered within the terms and conditions of the brand warranty within the warranty period of the product. Consumers can avail of this plan for any smartphone that they buy from Flipkart.
The Flipkart Warranty Assistant for purchasers will be made available at a price of Rs 99. Customers will need to choose this option while buying phones from the e-commerce platform. With this Warranty Assistant, Flipkart will provide a hassle-free doorstep pick-up and drop within this value of Rs 99.
“As customers still stay safe at home, Flipkart continues to make sure optimum customer satisfaction by helping them fix their phones without stepping out of their homes,” noted Flipkart in a press statement on Monday. Flipkart Warranty Assistant
Last week, Flipkart added a multilingual voice assistant for grocery shopping consumers on its platform. The voice assistant introduced in Flipkart’s grocery Supermart is currently available to all English and Hindi users. Also, it is only available to all users with Flipkart’s mobile app on Android for now. It will be gradually made available on the iOS app and the website.
The homegrown e-commerce marketplace says that the AI-voice assistant platform has been built by Flipkart’s in-house technology team. This incorporates speech recognition, language understanding, machine translation, and text to speech for Indian languages.
For its grocery store, Flipkart’s Voice Assistant will help consumers build their grocery basket by simply talking to the assistant, the same as talking to a shopkeeper in the world. It has the potential to understand variations in commands in both English and Hindi while also responding to mixed language commands.
Google Stadia is Now Available on more Android Smartphones: How To Try
Google Stadia is now compatible with a wider range of smartphones. The company’s online gaming platform was initially engaged on select devices (Pixels mostly). But now users with Samsung, Asus, and a broad range of OnePlus phones can also experience gaming on Stadia. Here’s the updated list of devices now compatible with Stadia.
As you’ll see here, most of the widely available phones now allow you to play Stadia. Granted, we still can’t see names like Xiaomi, Realme, or Vivo on the list, but it’s a step in the right direction. You do have devices like ROG Phone II from Asus, OnePlus 5, or 6 that sell for under Rs 30,000 in India lately. But it’s important to point that additionally to having a phone with solid hardware (which all of those do). Users also got to equip themselves with a fast internet connection, to ensure sure the gaming experience is smooth.
How to try Google Stadia on your phone
Google is offering this opportunity as an experiment. So, users with the aforementioned devices can register to Stadia and open Settings. Over there, tap on Experiments and turn on Play on this device. This option is limited to the chosen device, and users can turn the setting off anytime.
The company will continue to enhance Google Stadia with constant updates and new partnerships with game developers. Taking a look at the new additions, the corporate held the latest “Stadia Connect” in April. The company also added support for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro on Google Stadia. This suggests OnePlus 8 series users can use Stadia if they reside in a country where Stadia is out there.
Other changes included 5.1 surrounds sound support for Google Stadia Pro members and an on-screen keyboard on the web. The blog post had unveiled that Stadia Mobile lets users capture game clips on Android. Players can use the dedicated capture button on their Stadia Controller to snap a screenshot or a 30-second video clip.
Baseus Encok W04 Pro TWS Earphones is Now Available on Xiaomi Youpin Platform
Xiaomi 120W Charger May Launch Soon, Receives 3C Certification
Snap Spectacles 2, Spectacles 3 Launched in India Starting at Rs 14,999
Tech News4 weeks ago
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is a Thin and Lightweight Notebook aimed at those Working From Home
Tech News2 months ago
List of Xiaomi Phone’s Which Will Gets the MIUI 12 Update
Smartphones2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A11, Galaxy A41 Price In India Revealed
Accessories2 months ago
Realme Watch Officially Teased, Expected to Launch in India Soon
Smartphones2 months ago
Oppo Find X2 Series is About To Launch In India Soon, Company Teases
Software Updates2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A20s Starts Receiving Android 10 Update With One UI 2.0: Report
Tech News2 months ago
Sony’s Intelligent Vision Sensor is the First to Have AI Processing Hardware
Best of2 months ago
Best Blogging Platforms to Earn Money Online In 2020