How to Pair and Unpair iWatch or Apple Watch with New iPhone: Step By Step
So you got a brand new Apple Watch and you’re excited to pair it with your iPhone? or even you purchased a replacement iPhone and are wondering how to unpair your Apple Watch and so pair it with a new iPhone.
There are some handful ways of pair and unpair Apple Watch with a brand new iPhone, and in this article, I’m outlining all of them. So if you’re pairing your new Apple Watch, or unpairing an old one, here are all the working methods you can use.
How to Unpair Apple Watch
If you got a brand new iPhone and wish to pair your Apple Watch with it, You will first need to unpair it from your old iPhone. There are a couple of ways that you can try. You can do it using your iPhone, or straight from the Apple Watch if you wish.
How to Pair Apple Watch
If you’ve bought a new Apple Watch and you’re wondering how to pair it with your iPhone, here’s what you need to do. These also are the steps you should follow if you’ve got unpaired your Apple Watch from your old iPhone and are pairing it along with your new iPhone.
Note: This is only needed if you’re unpairing your Apple Watch from an old iPhone and pairing it with a new one.
- Back up your old iPhone. This backs up your Apple Watch data also so you’ll be able to set it up easily on the new iPhone.
- When setting up your new iPhone, restore your iCloud or iTunes backup.
Method 1: Automatic Pairing and Setup
The first method we’ll discuss is that the one that Apple recommends, and the one that works the majority of the time. This is the best and most straightforward way of setting up an Apple Watch. Here’s what you need to try and do.
- Bring your new (or unpaired) Apple Watch near to your iPhone. You must see a prompt just like the one in the image below. Tap on ‘Continue‘.
- Your watch will now show an animation. Scan it with your iPhone. Tap on ‘Restore from Backup‘ if you’re pairing an old Apple Watch with a new iPhone. Otherwise, tap on ‘Set Up as New Apple Watch’.
Follow the instructions on the screen and that’s it. Your Apple Watch is going to be paired.
Method 2: Manual Pairing with the ⓘ Icon
Sometimes the automated pairing method doesn’t work and therein case, You can use the manual pairing method to start setting up your Apple Watch. Most of the steps still remain constant, but the start of the method is different. Here’s what you need to do.
- Tap on the ⓘ icon that shows up on your Apple Watch in order to check a name for your Apple Watch. This will show up both on the watch, and on your iPhone, inside the Watch app.
- Tap on the name, then enter the six-digit code that shows up on your Apple Watch to verify that you’re pairing with the correct watch.
You can now select whether you wish to restore a backup or set up your watch as completely new. The rest of the method remains the same; all you’ve got to do is follow the on-screen instructions and your watch is going to be set up in no time.
Pair Apple Watch with New iPhone Using These Methods
Now that you just know all the methods you can use to both unpair and pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone, You must be all set to set up your watch with your spanking new iPhone. Chances are that the automatic pairing method will work out perfectly for you, but just in case it doesn’t, there’s always the manual method to set up your watch. Also, if you’re encountering any problems with the setup, You must check out our article on Apple Watch not pairing with iPhone.
How to Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook: Easy Methods
If you’re beginner Chromebook then I would highly recommend you to set up Linux on Chrome OS. It might allow you to use many desktop-class apps which are simply nowhere to be found on Chrome OS. The standard way to install apps on Linux is through the Terminal, but in some cases, developers also offer a portable AppImage installer. Popular Linux apps like Krita and Shotcut come in the AppImage package and they are super convenient. You only got to double-click on the AppImage file and the program will be up and running. How cool is that? So, if you would like to install AppImage programs on Chromebook then simply follow this guide and you’ll be ready.
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
There are two ways to run AppImage programs on Chromebook. You could either use a Linux file manager to run the program or use the Terminal. The first method is slightly lengthy, but it’s very convenient once you have set up everything. The latter method is, however, a quick way to run AppImage programs, but you’ll need to twiddle commands. Anyway, here I am showing both the methods so you could pick one easily.
Using the Linux File Manager
1. There are many file managers for Linux, but I would recommend Nautilus. It’s simple and works pretty well. So firstly, install the Nautilus file manager by running the below command on the Terminal.
sudo apt-get install nautilus
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
2. Once you’ve got done that, open the Chrome OS launcher and look for the Linux apps folder. It normally sits on the first page. Now, open the “Files” app. This is the Nautilus file manager that we just installed.
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
3. Then, download the AppImage program and move it to the “Linux files” section. You could do so from the default “Files” app of Chrome OS.
4. Now, open the Linux files app (Nautilus) and right-click on the AppImage program. Then, click on “Properties”.
5. Move to the “Permissions” tab and enable the “Execute” checkbox. Now, the AppImage program is prepared to be executed.
6. Finally, double-click on the AppImage program and voila, there you’ve got it. The AppImage program runs a bit like that on Chromebook. Now onwards, you don’t have to do all these steps. Just double-click and the program will open up. for new programs, follow the instructions from step #3.
Using the Linux Terminal
1. If you would like to quickly run an AppImage program on Chromebook then the Linux Terminal is the best method to roll in the hay. First of all, move the AppImage program to the “Linux files” section using the Files app.
2. Next, copy the complete name of the file including the.AppImage extension. You could also rename it to something shorter so that you could easily type it on the Terminal.
3. Now, open the Linux Terminal and type chmod a+x. Then, press a single space and paste the file name that you just copied above. It will look something like this. Now, hit enter and it will make the program executable. Note that, it won’t output anything.
chmod a+x Shotcut-200412.glibc2.14-x86_64.AppImage
4. Having done that, now enter ./ and paste the program name again with no space. Here is how it will look.
5. Finally, hit enter and the AppImage application will run instantly on Chromebook. Now onwards, you may need to just repeat step #4 to run the program. for new programs though, You will need to make it executable first by following step #3.
Use AppImage Programs on Chromebook similar to That
So that is how you’ll install AppImage programs on Chromebook. We have offered two methods and both are easy and simple. However, if you’re not well familiar with the Terminal then the first method would be my recommendation.
How To Get Flipkart New Warranty Assistant for Mobiles at Just Rs 99
After launching the voice assistant feature for grocery last week, Flipkart has now introduced a Warranty Assistant on mobile phone purchases. The Flipkart Warranty Assistant for mobiles aims to help customers with issues like manufacturing defects, software, and hardware issues, which are covered within the terms and conditions of the brand warranty within the warranty period of the product. Consumers can avail of this plan for any smartphone that they buy from Flipkart.
The Flipkart Warranty Assistant for purchasers will be made available at a price of Rs 99. Customers will need to choose this option while buying phones from the e-commerce platform. With this Warranty Assistant, Flipkart will provide a hassle-free doorstep pick-up and drop within this value of Rs 99.
“As customers still stay safe at home, Flipkart continues to make sure optimum customer satisfaction by helping them fix their phones without stepping out of their homes,” noted Flipkart in a press statement on Monday. Flipkart Warranty Assistant
Last week, Flipkart added a multilingual voice assistant for grocery shopping consumers on its platform. The voice assistant introduced in Flipkart’s grocery Supermart is currently available to all English and Hindi users. Also, it is only available to all users with Flipkart’s mobile app on Android for now. It will be gradually made available on the iOS app and the website.
The homegrown e-commerce marketplace says that the AI-voice assistant platform has been built by Flipkart’s in-house technology team. This incorporates speech recognition, language understanding, machine translation, and text to speech for Indian languages.
For its grocery store, Flipkart’s Voice Assistant will help consumers build their grocery basket by simply talking to the assistant, the same as talking to a shopkeeper in the world. It has the potential to understand variations in commands in both English and Hindi while also responding to mixed language commands.
Google Stadia is Now Available on more Android Smartphones: How To Try
Google Stadia is now compatible with a wider range of smartphones. The company’s online gaming platform was initially engaged on select devices (Pixels mostly). But now users with Samsung, Asus, and a broad range of OnePlus phones can also experience gaming on Stadia. Here’s the updated list of devices now compatible with Stadia.
As you’ll see here, most of the widely available phones now allow you to play Stadia. Granted, we still can’t see names like Xiaomi, Realme, or Vivo on the list, but it’s a step in the right direction. You do have devices like ROG Phone II from Asus, OnePlus 5, or 6 that sell for under Rs 30,000 in India lately. But it’s important to point that additionally to having a phone with solid hardware (which all of those do). Users also got to equip themselves with a fast internet connection, to ensure sure the gaming experience is smooth.
How to try Google Stadia on your phone
Google is offering this opportunity as an experiment. So, users with the aforementioned devices can register to Stadia and open Settings. Over there, tap on Experiments and turn on Play on this device. This option is limited to the chosen device, and users can turn the setting off anytime.
The company will continue to enhance Google Stadia with constant updates and new partnerships with game developers. Taking a look at the new additions, the corporate held the latest “Stadia Connect” in April. The company also added support for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro on Google Stadia. This suggests OnePlus 8 series users can use Stadia if they reside in a country where Stadia is out there.
Other changes included 5.1 surrounds sound support for Google Stadia Pro members and an on-screen keyboard on the web. The blog post had unveiled that Stadia Mobile lets users capture game clips on Android. Players can use the dedicated capture button on their Stadia Controller to snap a screenshot or a 30-second video clip.
Realme 6i Indian Variant Could be a Rebadged Realme 6s, Suggests Report
Asus ROG Phone 3: Specifications, Price, Release date, all the details we know so far
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Price Reduced by Rs 7,000 in India: Check Details
Tech News3 weeks ago
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is a Thin and Lightweight Notebook aimed at those Working From Home
Tech News2 months ago
List of Xiaomi Phone’s Which Will Gets the MIUI 12 Update
Smartphones2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A11, Galaxy A41 Price In India Revealed
Accessories2 months ago
Realme Watch Officially Teased, Expected to Launch in India Soon
Smartphones2 months ago
Oppo Find X2 Series is About To Launch In India Soon, Company Teases
Software Updates2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A20s Starts Receiving Android 10 Update With One UI 2.0: Report
Tech News2 months ago
Sony’s Intelligent Vision Sensor is the First to Have AI Processing Hardware
Best of2 months ago
Best Blogging Platforms to Earn Money Online In 2020