How to Remove Password From PDF on Google Chrome, Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone
If you have ever got a bank statement or a Mobile Phone as a PDF file, you know that the majority of those are password protected. This is because these PDF files contain private and sensitive information that needs password protection. Remembering every single PDF password may be a big hassle, particularly if you simply want to save these documents to send to your CA to file tax returns. To save them the trouble you could easily remove passwords from PDF files. Now you must note that removing the password from PDF files requires you to know the password first.
Before we proceed further and tell you the methods for removing the password from a PDF file, we would prefer to suggests that these methods are just meant to help you access PDF files in a much more convenient manner. You will only remove the password from PDF file if you already know the password. With that said, follow this guide as we tell you how to remove a password from PDF.
How to remove password from PDF in Android
Practically speaking, many of us mostly access PDF files on our computers, but that’s not necessarily the case every time. Sometime you would possibly just have your smartphone handy and you’ll need to access PDF files on the go. in that case, it could end up quite irritating if you have to enter the PDF password again and again. The excellent news is that there’s a way to get rid of that also. If you’re using an Android smartphone, follow these steps to remove password from PDF.
Download and install PDF Utilities from Google Play.
Make sure that you’ve already downloaded the PDF file of which you want to remove the password.
- Open the PDF utility app and tap Select next to select PDF.
- Once you’ve located your file, select it, and tap Start. you will get a pop-up asking you to enter the PDF password. Enter it and tap OK.
- That’s it, just go back to the same destination where the original PDF file is saved to access the new PDF file without password protection.
How to remove password from PDF in iPhone
You can remove the password from PDF on iOS. This needs an app called PDF Expert, which is a free download but the password removal feature is a part of a paid subscription. Thankfully there’s a free trial for one week, so you can get the task done with that easily.
The PDF Expert Pro subscription costs Rs. 4,099 per year, but if you’ll be able to remove passwords from all your PDF files within a week, You can cancel the subscription without paying (open the App Store > tap your profile picture > Subscriptions > select PDF Expert and then Cancel). If you’re fine therewith, move forward and follow these steps.
Download and install PDF Expert on your iPhone.
From the main menu, open the Files folder and locate the PDF file you wish to remove the password from.
- Tap on the file to open it > enter the password to unlock the document > tap on the three-dots icon present within the top-right corner > select Change Password and tap Remove Password.
- This will disable the password-protection on the PDF file and the next time you try to open it, You will not require to enter the password.
If you had bought PDF Expert before the app moved to a subscription model, You’ll be able to access this feature at no cost.
How to remove password from PDF via Google Chrome
By far this is the simplest method for removing a password from a PDF file. For this to work, all you need is either a PC or a Mac with the Google Chrome browser installed and you’re good to move forward. Just follow these steps:
- Open your PDF file on Google Chrome. Doesn’t matter where your PDF file is stored — be it in your Gmail, Drive, or any other third-party non-Google service like Dropbox, OneDrive, etc., just open it in Chrome.
- When you open the document for the first time, You will have to unlock it by entering the password.
- After entering the password, your PDF file will be unlocked. Now, give the print command on your computer.
- For Mac users this will be, Command + P; for Windows users, this will be, Ctrl + P. Alternatively, you can also
- Click on the Print button which is present within the top-right corner.
- Next, set the Destination as Save as PDF and snap-on Save.
- This will locally save the PDF file on your computer, and you will now be able to access it without the need to enter the password.
This method works with other browsers like Safari, Firefox, Opera, among others.
How to remove password from PDF on Mac
If you have a Mac and don’t want to use a browser to remove password from PDF, You could try an alternate. Follow these steps:
- Download the PDF file on your Mac.
- Go to Finder > locate your file and double-click it to open it in Preview.
- Enter the password to unlock the PDF document.
- Once your PDF file is unlocked, click on File > Export as PDF > enter the file name and set its destination > hit Save.
- That’s all, the new PDF file you just saved will not require a password.
How to remove password from PDF in Adobe Acrobat DC
If you would like to remove the password from PDF on Windows 10 or Mac, You could use Google Chrome to do it. just in case you want to do this via Adobe Acrobat DC, You will have to buy the full version of Adobe Acrobat DC. The service will cost you Rs. 1,014 per month if you attempt to an annual contract or if you want to use it for a month or two, You could pay Rs. 1,691 per month. Once that’s done, follow these steps:
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and enter the password to unlock the file.
- After the file is open, click on the Lock icon on the left, and under Security Settings, click on Permission Details.
- Once you are doing that, click on Security > set Security Method to No Security and click on ok to remove the password.
- Next, click File > Save and from the next time you open this PDF file, You would not be asked to enter a password.
By following these simple steps you’ll be able to remove password from PDF files. We understand that it can quite be frustrating sometimes when you need to enter your password time and again, but you must know that this is only done to avoid wasting and protect your personal data from the prying eyes on the internet. However, if this is how you like things, now you know what to do.
How to Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook: Easy Methods
If you’re beginner Chromebook then I would highly recommend you to set up Linux on Chrome OS. It might allow you to use many desktop-class apps which are simply nowhere to be found on Chrome OS. The standard way to install apps on Linux is through the Terminal, but in some cases, developers also offer a portable AppImage installer. Popular Linux apps like Krita and Shotcut come in the AppImage package and they are super convenient. You only got to double-click on the AppImage file and the program will be up and running. How cool is that? So, if you would like to install AppImage programs on Chromebook then simply follow this guide and you’ll be ready.
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
There are two ways to run AppImage programs on Chromebook. You could either use a Linux file manager to run the program or use the Terminal. The first method is slightly lengthy, but it’s very convenient once you have set up everything. The latter method is, however, a quick way to run AppImage programs, but you’ll need to twiddle commands. Anyway, here I am showing both the methods so you could pick one easily.
Using the Linux File Manager
1. There are many file managers for Linux, but I would recommend Nautilus. It’s simple and works pretty well. So firstly, install the Nautilus file manager by running the below command on the Terminal.
sudo apt-get install nautilus
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
2. Once you’ve got done that, open the Chrome OS launcher and look for the Linux apps folder. It normally sits on the first page. Now, open the “Files” app. This is the Nautilus file manager that we just installed.
Run AppImage Programs on Chromebook
3. Then, download the AppImage program and move it to the “Linux files” section. You could do so from the default “Files” app of Chrome OS.
4. Now, open the Linux files app (Nautilus) and right-click on the AppImage program. Then, click on “Properties”.
5. Move to the “Permissions” tab and enable the “Execute” checkbox. Now, the AppImage program is prepared to be executed.
6. Finally, double-click on the AppImage program and voila, there you’ve got it. The AppImage program runs a bit like that on Chromebook. Now onwards, you don’t have to do all these steps. Just double-click and the program will open up. for new programs, follow the instructions from step #3.
Using the Linux Terminal
1. If you would like to quickly run an AppImage program on Chromebook then the Linux Terminal is the best method to roll in the hay. First of all, move the AppImage program to the “Linux files” section using the Files app.
2. Next, copy the complete name of the file including the.AppImage extension. You could also rename it to something shorter so that you could easily type it on the Terminal.
3. Now, open the Linux Terminal and type chmod a+x. Then, press a single space and paste the file name that you just copied above. It will look something like this. Now, hit enter and it will make the program executable. Note that, it won’t output anything.
chmod a+x Shotcut-200412.glibc2.14-x86_64.AppImage
4. Having done that, now enter ./ and paste the program name again with no space. Here is how it will look.
5. Finally, hit enter and the AppImage application will run instantly on Chromebook. Now onwards, you may need to just repeat step #4 to run the program. for new programs though, You will need to make it executable first by following step #3.
Use AppImage Programs on Chromebook similar to That
So that is how you’ll install AppImage programs on Chromebook. We have offered two methods and both are easy and simple. However, if you’re not well familiar with the Terminal then the first method would be my recommendation.
How To Get Flipkart New Warranty Assistant for Mobiles at Just Rs 99
After launching the voice assistant feature for grocery last week, Flipkart has now introduced a Warranty Assistant on mobile phone purchases. The Flipkart Warranty Assistant for mobiles aims to help customers with issues like manufacturing defects, software, and hardware issues, which are covered within the terms and conditions of the brand warranty within the warranty period of the product. Consumers can avail of this plan for any smartphone that they buy from Flipkart.
The Flipkart Warranty Assistant for purchasers will be made available at a price of Rs 99. Customers will need to choose this option while buying phones from the e-commerce platform. With this Warranty Assistant, Flipkart will provide a hassle-free doorstep pick-up and drop within this value of Rs 99.
“As customers still stay safe at home, Flipkart continues to make sure optimum customer satisfaction by helping them fix their phones without stepping out of their homes,” noted Flipkart in a press statement on Monday. Flipkart Warranty Assistant
Last week, Flipkart added a multilingual voice assistant for grocery shopping consumers on its platform. The voice assistant introduced in Flipkart’s grocery Supermart is currently available to all English and Hindi users. Also, it is only available to all users with Flipkart’s mobile app on Android for now. It will be gradually made available on the iOS app and the website.
The homegrown e-commerce marketplace says that the AI-voice assistant platform has been built by Flipkart’s in-house technology team. This incorporates speech recognition, language understanding, machine translation, and text to speech for Indian languages.
For its grocery store, Flipkart’s Voice Assistant will help consumers build their grocery basket by simply talking to the assistant, the same as talking to a shopkeeper in the world. It has the potential to understand variations in commands in both English and Hindi while also responding to mixed language commands.
Google Stadia is Now Available on more Android Smartphones: How To Try
Google Stadia is now compatible with a wider range of smartphones. The company’s online gaming platform was initially engaged on select devices (Pixels mostly). But now users with Samsung, Asus, and a broad range of OnePlus phones can also experience gaming on Stadia. Here’s the updated list of devices now compatible with Stadia.
As you’ll see here, most of the widely available phones now allow you to play Stadia. Granted, we still can’t see names like Xiaomi, Realme, or Vivo on the list, but it’s a step in the right direction. You do have devices like ROG Phone II from Asus, OnePlus 5, or 6 that sell for under Rs 30,000 in India lately. But it’s important to point that additionally to having a phone with solid hardware (which all of those do). Users also got to equip themselves with a fast internet connection, to ensure sure the gaming experience is smooth.
How to try Google Stadia on your phone
Google is offering this opportunity as an experiment. So, users with the aforementioned devices can register to Stadia and open Settings. Over there, tap on Experiments and turn on Play on this device. This option is limited to the chosen device, and users can turn the setting off anytime.
The company will continue to enhance Google Stadia with constant updates and new partnerships with game developers. Taking a look at the new additions, the corporate held the latest “Stadia Connect” in April. The company also added support for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro on Google Stadia. This suggests OnePlus 8 series users can use Stadia if they reside in a country where Stadia is out there.
Other changes included 5.1 surrounds sound support for Google Stadia Pro members and an on-screen keyboard on the web. The blog post had unveiled that Stadia Mobile lets users capture game clips on Android. Players can use the dedicated capture button on their Stadia Controller to snap a screenshot or a 30-second video clip.
Google Nest Smart Speaker First Look Is Out- Check Details
Beware Of Fake TikTok Pro App; It Could Be Spyware Or Malware
PLAY Launches PLAYGO T44 and PLAYGO N82 Audio Devices in India
Tech News4 weeks ago
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is a Thin and Lightweight Notebook aimed at those Working From Home
Tech News2 months ago
List of Xiaomi Phone’s Which Will Gets the MIUI 12 Update
Smartphones2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A11, Galaxy A41 Price In India Revealed
Accessories2 months ago
Realme Watch Officially Teased, Expected to Launch in India Soon
Smartphones2 months ago
Oppo Find X2 Series is About To Launch In India Soon, Company Teases
Software Updates2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A20s Starts Receiving Android 10 Update With One UI 2.0: Report
Tech News2 months ago
Sony’s Intelligent Vision Sensor is the First to Have AI Processing Hardware
Best of2 months ago
Best Blogging Platforms to Earn Money Online In 2020